Water Heater Repair
Here's a look at some common signs your hot water tank is failing or needs repair:
- A lack of adequate hot water.
- Leaking, whether it's occurring from the top or the bottom of the unit.
- A leaking pressure relief valve.
- The pilot light will not stay lit.
- Strange noises coming from the tank.
- No hot water is being produced at all.
We service many makes and models of HVAC equipment including State, Bradford White, Apollo, Carrier, Bryant, Payne, Trane, American Standard, Rheem, Ruud, Lennox Goodman, Mitsubishi, Fujitsu, Daikin, Amana, Ducane, Comfort Maker, Heil, Armstrong Aerosys and First Company.
Water Heater Service
For all of your hot water heating needs, whether it be of the commercial or residential nature, contact AirPlus Heating & Cooling.
Traditional Water Heaters - AirPlus offers 5% discount to cash customers & financing with approved credit.
State Water Heaters
No hot water, lack of adequate hot water, foul-smelling water, strange sounds or popping, shaking, vibrating tank. All are common problems associated with residential and commercial water heaters.
Trust AirPlus experts certified to properly install, diagnose & fix all your traditional hot water heaters.
State Proline Gas Water Heaters
Professionally Installed, Gas Water Heaters Starting At Only $2,220 or $44/month.
State Proline Electric Water Heaters
Professionally Installed, Electric Water Heaters Starting At Only $2,067 or $41/month.
Tankless Water Heaters - AirPlus offers 5% discount to cash customers & financing with approved credit.
Navien Tankless Water Heaters
Many residential customers are upgrading to the latest "tankless" water heating technology.
Tankless water heaters are a great option for certain customers that have access to natural gas or propane. Just some of the benefits and features of tankless water heaters include:
AirPlus professional installed Navien units are:
- High-efficiency: A tankless water heater will save you money on your energy & water bills.
- Space Saving: Up to 80% smaller than traditional water heaters, tankless frees up space in your utility room.
- Our Navien Tankless Water Heaters offer a 15-year warranty giving them one of the longest lives of any water heater.
How a Navien Tankless Water Heater Works
- When a hot water tap is opened, the tankless water heater detects the flow
- The flow sensor activates to determine the amount of hot water needed
- The igniter activates
- The gas control valve opens to supply the correct amount of gas
- The fan and venturi activate to provide the correct amount of gas and fuel
- The premix burner ignites providing a flame to heat the water
- Cold water is pre-heated in the secondary heat exchanger
- Pre-heated water passes from the secondary to the primary heat exchanger
- The unit determines the outgoing set temperature and adjusts the flame to heat the water
- Heated water moves to the buffer tank
- Desired hot water amount delivered to the faucet
Tankless Water Heater Benefits
All The Hot Water You Need, For As Long As You Need It!
Tankless water heaters can provide nearly unlimited hot water & big energy savings.
- Enjoy long, hot showers & baths
- Get peace of mind of the Navien 15 year warranty
- Reclaim space taken by old, bulky tanks.
- Protect the environment - less exhaust fumes
- Enjoy higher resale value of your home
Navien Tankless Water Heater
Professionally Installed Navien Tankless Water Heater Starting At $4,195 or $83/month.
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right For Your Home?
Unlike the conventional storage tank water heaters that will eventually run out of hot water, Navien's Condensing Tankless Water Heaters can deliver an endless supply because they only produce hot water when you need it which limits energy and water waste. With a Navien Tankless Water Heater, you will never have to worry about running out of hot water no matter how much you use at a single time.
Contact Airplus TodayServicing All Brands
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (571) 470-7235 or complete the form below.