When Should You Schedule Heater Services?
Generally speaking, you should schedule regular heating system maintenance at least once a year. Ideally, you’ll want to have your heater inspected in the summer or fall before the temperatures begin to drop. During your annual heating inspection, our trained and experienced HVAC experts can check to make sure everything is working properly and at peak efficiency. If we find any issues that need to be addressed, we can recommend and carry out the appropriate service.
Although routine maintenance goes a long way in preventing heating system issues, problems are bound to arise from time to time.
Some common signs that you may need heater repairs include:
- Your heater won’t turn on
- There is little to no airflow
- The system is only blowing cool air
- Your heater is making strange, loud noises
- The pilot light on your furnace is yellow instead of blue
- There are warm and cool spots throughout your home or building
- You keep having to turn the thermostat up to stay comfortable
- Your utility bills have increased without you running the heater more than usual
- You’ve noticed poor indoor air quality throughout your home or building
If your heater isn’t working as well as it should, call our team at AirPlus right away. We provide a full range of heating services in Northern Virginia and are even available for around-the-clock emergency repairs.
The Importance of Regular HVAC Maintenance
Most people don’t think about their heating system until something goes wrong. But scheduling routine HVAC maintenance is incredibly important. Not only does it help prevent unexpected problems and inconvenient heating system breakdowns, but it can also save you money in the long-run.
Some of the many benefits of regular heating system maintenance include:
- Fewer issues and system breakdowns
- Improved performance and energy efficiency
- Better comfort and more even heating
- Reduced utility costs due to enhanced efficiency
- Lower cost of repairs
- Longer system lifespan
- Improved indoor air quality and safety
At AirPlus, we offer comprehensive heating and air conditioning maintenance services, including annual and semi-annual inspections. Our NATE-certified technicians can fully assess your system to ensure that it’s working at optimal efficiency. We’ll also look for any problems with your system and address any concerns you may have, from poor performance and uneven heating to high energy costs.
Helping You with All Your Heating System Needs
As a full-service heating, ventilation, and air conditioning company, we are prepared to handle any heating service you may need.
Our team is equipped to handle the following and more:
- New System Installation: Whether you recently added on to your home or are moving into a brand-new building, we can assist you with new heating system installation. We offer a range of top-quality products and heating system equipment from some of the HVAC industry’s most trusted brands, including Lennox, Bryant, Carrier, Fujitsu, Lennox, Mitsubishi, Rheem, Trane (we are a Trane Comfort Specialist), and many more. We can also help you find the right system for your space, whether it’s a new gas furnace or a ductless mini-split designed for your home.
- Heater Replacement: Is your existing heating system old or outdated? Do you often have to keep turning up the thermostat to stay warm? Have your energy bills slowly gone up, despite using the heater the same amount as always? AirPlus can help you with comprehensive heating system replacement services. Our team can come out to your home or commercial building for an onsite assessment. We’ll help you find the right system for your space, making sure it’s properly sized and correctly installed for optimal performance.
- Heating System Repairs: Whether it’s the middle of the night and your heater won’t turn on, or your heating system starts making loud noises during a long, holiday weekend, AirPlus has you covered. We offer comprehensive heating system repairs, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our technicians receive extensive training and come equipped to inspect and repair all types of heating systems, including gas and electric furnaces, ductless mini-splits, heat pumps, boilers, radiators, and more.
- Regular Maintenance: With regular heating system maintenance, you’ll enjoy a better, more comfortable home. Annual inspections allow us to ensure your heater is working as well as it should and that you’re getting the best in energy efficiency. These inspections also allow us to thoroughly clean your system and discover any potential problems that should be addressed. If necessary, we can make the appropriate repairs or replace parts right away so that you can continue enjoying a warm, comfortable, and safe home.
When it comes to our Northern Virginia heating services, we stand behind everything we do. We want to make sure that you are fully satisfied with the quality of our work, the level of service we provide, and the results you get. We work hard to make this happen and are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your heating system, our services, and the products we offer.
We proudly serve residential and commercial customers in Alexandria, Fairfax, Stafford, Annandale, Arlington, Burke, Falls Church, Lorton, Oakton, Reston, Springfield, Vienna, and all the surrounding areas. View our service areas to learn more about the types of services we provide in your area, along with how we can help you with your home comfort needs.
You can schedule an appointment online or by calling us at (571) 470-7235. We look forward to hearing from you and learning how we can help!
Contact Airplus TodayServicing All Brands
Our team is here to answer your questions. Contact us today at (571) 470-7235 or complete the form below.